Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Next installment in Mystery Sampler due in soon!

Hi all-Good morning to you all! My computer is acting much like I'm feeling today-a little sluggish-how about you all? We've had some beautiful weather but are now in for another heat wave and we haven't even gotten to June 21st...Beth is sitting near me grinning ear to ear-much like the pudding face kid-I hate that commercial-they freak me out! Well, back to our topic at hand, the Mystery Sampler Part II is going to be shipped out late this week to our distributor so we should be seeing it soon-Brenda out this sneak peek up on her blog-loving it!! My copy is still on my desk here-I need to get it home and start! My friend, Amy has started a stitching blog and so many stitchers have gotten started and I'm loving the pictures-her blog site is http://mysterystitchalong.blogspot.com/ Go check out all of the work!!
Stay cool and don't forget tomorrow is Wacky Wednesday-summer fun!!
xoxo Molly

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your stitching blog! The Mystery Sampler is really a lot fun, isn't it? My stitching group are all working on it...I was a little late in joining so need to play a little "catch up" before the 2nd installment comes into the shop. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete