Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Busy, busy, busy...

My boys have returned to school and that means I can get some days in over at the shop.  I had my first day back last Wednesday ~ I can't tell you how I have missed my girls over there! 
 
I walked back in to find that you all have been busy ordering the new goodies from market.  Beth and Molly have been busy reordering everything, as it has been flying out the doors as fast as it comes in.  To add to the craziness, everyone at the shop is getting acclimated to the new computers and updated software ~ I was a touch intimidated at first, but will say that the new system will make filling all of your orders so much easier! 
That being said, thank you all for your orders and for your patience as we work hard to get your orders out to you as soon as possible!
 
This is one of Jacki's finishes.  Isn't this adorable!?!
 
Here are a couple of cuties from the latest newsletter...

 
It is hard to imagine, as the heat and humidity have made a comeback in our area, but it is, gulp, only 15 weeks until Christmas!  Since these sleds made their debut at the spring market, they have been flying out the doors as soon as we get them in, so please let us know if you are going to need some!
In addition to being wonderful ornaments, they would make great teacher's gifts! 
 
Here is another one of Jacki's beauties!
 
One last thing to note, the dreaded deadline....November 23rd will be this year's deadline for getting your framing and finishing orders in to the shop if you want to get them in time for Christmas! 
So, check out all the newest holiday items on the latest newsletter and have fun stitching!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment