Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Nora Corbett and Stitcherhood




























Good afternoon on this most dreary day! Beth and I are dragging today! Yikes!! It's amazing how the weather affects my mood---I did hear from Sue Serio (Fox 29-my morning ritual is to watch while I put my makeup on, get dressed, play with the pups!!) that tomorrow is going to be better--and tomorrow night is stitching at the Ford, which will be a blast. Thanks to so many of you for calling in to say you'll be there.
Saturday night I will be at a benefit for a dear friend of mine-she lost her husband three years ago and is raising their seven children with lots of family help. The benefit is at the Washington Memorial Hall in Conshohocken-please let me know if you need more info.
I hope you are having a good day and looking forward to Thanksgiving next week!!
Til tomorrow-Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment