Saturday, February 6, 2010

Superbowl Sunday

Hi All-Well, Beth, Ruth Ellen and I are going to see about the roads in the morning-we also have to see if RE and Beth get plowed out. We will be making a decision between 9-10AM-we will definitely try to be there tomorrow...we have also come up with an alternate sale date for those of you that can't get out or are uncomfortable with driving tomorrow-Sunday, Feb 21st...time to be determined... Beth is sending out an email-we can't change the front webpage from either of our home computers so we apologize for that..I will post our decision here tomorrow--for tonight I hope you all are safe, warm and not muscle sore from shoveling (that would be me)...I am off to a hot bath and bed-Until tomorrow-hopefully we will see you at the Shop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment