Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Howdy all-Here we are another Wacky Wednesday-we are almost halfway through January -according to my AM radio show 92% of people that make resolutions have already quit--I am in the 8%...are you? If you are with me in the 8% what motivation!! If you are not, get back on that horse and keep trying!!
I tried a Pilates exercise program on demand this am-it was terrific but long!-I made it halfway through before my legs were quaking...and then I tried some Yoga but got my ears completely licked! ) Those silly puppies!
Am so excited about future designs-the above is the first of the 2012 Little House Needlework designs--and I love it! I stitched both the angel and one of the snowmen from the 2010 for Christmas gifts for my godmother/aunt...and I really like LHN graphs and designs! So here's the first one due in within the next few weeks...
Well, hope all of you are doing well...and thank you for your kind words about my last year's challenge--I'm now considering another challenge as I realized how many projects I stitched !!
Take care!! Molly

1 comment:

  1. I'm still laughing at the mental image of you doing the downward dog...no wonder the pups were licking your ears!

    ReplyDelete