Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Post Game














Hi all-Hope you all are doing well-we had a wonderful weekend at the shop...many thanks to all that attended-so many familiar and not-so-familiar faces...we soooo appreciate all of you that came, emailed, sent orders in...and to all that worked--Stella, Mary Anne, Phyllis, Nancy, Connie, Catherine, Lise, Ruthie, and Beth---thank you for all of your hard work, your smiles, your laughter--we had such a great time...I am so very fortunate to work with people I like AND love!

We are working furiously on cleaning up, ordering, processing orders and getting them out as quickly as possible...in the meantime, the above were seen as "coming soon" from Country Cottage, Raise the Roof, and Trilogy....look for lots more as the Nashville Market quickly approaches!
Keep stitching-keep enjoying our mild winter (for some and for now!) and thanks for stopping by! Have a good rest of your week-

Molly






1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVE the cakes!!! I don't guess you guys would happen to know where I could get the pattern do you? My mom's birthday is in June and that would be cute to do for her! This is my first time posting to a blog, so please forgive me if I have overstepped! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete