Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm back!! :)








Hi All! Boy, have I missed you all-The Duncans/Middletons kindly gave me time to assist my mom in taking care of my Dad after cataract surgery-he is doing fantastic and seeing much better! I am back and am seeing so many new wonderful things here at the shop-we are now in the midst of a facelift on the outer part of the shop...can't wait to see it all finished!
Ruth Ellen and I are exploring the layouts of our blog and will be adding more "gadgets"...all of this technology is exciting and gives us a chance to experiment...let us know how you like the look!!
This is the newest of Lizzie Kate's Double Flips...note that the letters spell Merry Christmas!! The first two should be in by the end of next week...let us know if we can put a set of the first two aside...
Also new, Bent Creek has a new series I love called Snappers Branch and the first in the series is and Owl-I am loving owls too!! Will look great with my stand up guy!!
Also due in soon are three new Shepherd's Bush kits ( Wave, Home, and Finch ) and two new books--Scatter Kindness and Halloween Night-we haven't seen previews yet but know they'll be adorable-we think the Halloween one might be similar to Celebrate...
More later...until then, sorry it was so long since my last entry-but so thankful I could be with my parents-they have given me so much it is the least I can do to help them. Love you M&D!!
Happy stitching!
Molly

1 comment:

  1. Although this has not bearing on your post, I have to reach out and thank Ruth Ellen for her frank talk about women's health issues at our guild meeting this weekend. It was important imformation and thanks for sharing it. Knowlege is power!

    ReplyDelete