Tuesday, June 15, 2010












Hey all-Thanks to all that sent in suggestions on fox graphs-I am still seeing those beautiful creatures each morning-and sometimes on the last puppy walk too...
How are you all doing? Surviving what seems to be the warmest summer we've had in a while?? I've been slacking on the weeding and working on my stitching-I'm going to start Quaker Sampling III over one on 28 Lakeside Linen Sand Dune with Crescent Black Coffee and Gentle Art Weathered Barn as an accent color-the graph doesn't call for one but I'm doing my own thin'!
Beth and I are awaiting new goodies from the Columbus show-and trying to crank up our creative juices for future events-
To all that participated in our Flyer's sale-thank you, thank you, thank you!! It was fun and we are still working on getting things in and out!
To all my Friday Stitching at the Ford-it's coming up!! Don't forget to let us know if you are/aren't coming--hopefully are!!
The above are some newbies form Plum Pudding and Monsterbubbles-due in within the next few weeks-let us know what you like!
As always, hoping all is good with you all-
Molly
PS The James Taylor/Carole King concert was FABULOUS-if you get a chance GO!!


No comments:

Post a Comment