Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Week

Greetings, fellow stitchers! Well here we go on this quick slide towards Christmas-how fast the time is flying! I don't know about you but I still have quite a list and very little time left-yikes! And there is no way to hit the "HOLD" button for a bit more time! I did stop to make lace cookies (I know they only take a few ingredients, a quick set up and 7-10 minutes to bake)...I did get my tree up and decorated and did manage to place a few non-nostalgic ornaments down low-those little white fluffy boys have managed to only sniff these low hangers but there is mischief in their eyes. They are waiting for a distraction-a doorbell, an unbalanced load, a smoking oven....they know (as do I) that it is only a matter of time!
I also pulled out a bunch of my stitched Christmas pieces-how fun it is to see all of my old friends-I switch out everyday pictures for these Christmas ones-some I keep up all year long...
The above will be out from By The Bay-appropriately named "New England Winter"...
Well, I hope you are enjoying pieces of your holiday season-or chunks if you are so lucky! Take care and be good-Santa is watching!!
Molly
PS Thanks to all of you that came to stitching on Friday-it was a fun evening!!

1 comment: