Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Ten Projects


























I'm still working out the kinks but have narrowed my list down to what I believe will be my ten projects! Thank you to all of you that left comments-it is interesting to hear what everyone is attempting-My buddy Beth has already dropped out before she has even gotten to "START"...I know she thinks me foolish, ridiculous, perhaps even delusional...but I am always up for something new...so here goes-it may change by tomorrow---

1. Sampler Roundy by Shakespeare's Peddler-to fit into the new round box we just received-so 28 over 1

2. A Bird in Hand by La D Da-We have this stitched as a model here at the shop-I am going to try a couple of different colors

3. To Everything by The Drawn Thread

4. Sewing Bird Pinkeep by WTN/CTS

5. Green Snowman by Shepherd's Bush

6. Tombstone Spots by Primitive Needle

7. Frosty Flakes by Little House

8.Scarlet's Christmas by Chessie and Me or another Chessie and me-The Perfect Tree-still deciding on this one!
9. Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House

10. Bit of Merriment by Erica Michaels

Well--now to put all of these fun projects together! Keep me posted on how your challenges progress-until we meet again, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas-make sure you take time for yourselves-
See you soon-xoxo Molly








Now many I need to figure floss, fabric etc...so details will follow---

3 comments:

  1. I've got a SB snowman on my list too. Can't remember if I decided on red or blue. But I could switch to the green...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're actually doing 15 projects, cuz Autumn at Hawk Run *has to* count for at least 5! Can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete