Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year-Project One







Well hello 2011! And so long to 2010!! I hope you all had good days over your holiday time-mine went very quickly-and back home I was! But how good it was to be back in my bed with my pups!! Their Grammy got them warm and fuzzy presents-one being a couch cover that we opened last night-never saw so much rolling around!!
I have completed days One, Two and Three on my first project-and I have posted a picture-I have also decided to include four projects I have started-so I will have to delete four and insert these four---

1. Sampler Roundy

2. Bird in Hand

3. Jenny Bean Friendship Sampler

4. Sewing Bird Pinkeep

5. Green Snowman

6. ABC Hornbook Primitive Needle
7. Frosty Flake
8. Perfect Tree Chessie and Me
9. With My Needle Quaker Sampling III over one
10. Cricket Collection 299 Picture Perfect adapted into a birth sampler for my great niece Molly Jane-her first birthday is in April!
I have included a picture of my progress on Project #1-it is over one and I have, of course, changed the colors-now I must move on to Project #2 but will look forward to getting back to #1 (the point really! This is already keeping me constantly interested!)
Thank you to all that sent comments along--and let me know how your challenges are going!
Molly xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment