Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wow it's November!

Hello-greetings to you the day after Howloween! What a fun night last night was-I love to see all of the eager trick-or-treaters out and about--it was a quieter night last night-Lise said she too had fewer visitors-My usual groups from Eastern and Cabrini consisted of more gals this year and not as many of them either...well, they benefited as I was interested in not having too much leftover candy! And two years running-the People's Choice was Skittles (yuck might I say-I buy them as I won't eat them-if it ain't chocolate it ain't worth eating is my motto!)
Well, we've been working like hamsters here-you can always tell if I haven't posted on my blog it's because I'm wearing my roller skates! Big news:
1.We have a new gal working---Catherine G is helping us here at TSS-and she's been just awesome!!! Her blog is http://bramblewoodstitches.blogspot.com/
2. Nancy is coming back from Montana soon-Yahoo! We have missed you sooo much!!
3. Belated congrats to Connie on the birth of her twin grandbabies!! They are adorable!
4. Congrats to Phyllis on her new granddoggie Honey-a rescue found by her daughter-Honey visited us last week and is so sweet!
5. Congrats to Mary Anne on the engagement of her son!
6. Happy B-day to Eileen!
7. Happy Anniversary to my mom and dad! I love you both so very much!
We are getting ready to celebrate our anniversary here at TSS very shortly-stay tuned for more details!
The above is another beautiful design to be released shortly by Tree of Life Samplings-It will go right to my "buy" pile as I love the saying and the design--let us know if you want us to hold a copy for you too!
Have a great day today-it is 11*1*11-only 10 days until 11*11*11!! xoxoxo Molly

1 comment:

  1. They do this by Leveling as fast as they can and there are several ways to do it. The first thing you should always remember when wow power leveling is to grab every single quest you can at your level before leaving your zone to do the quests.

    ReplyDelete