Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Last installment of Christmasland here




Good afternoon! Just in is the last installment of the Christmasland packs-Beth is stitching this and it is really sweet! Mary W told me about the upcoming silk gauze kit from Erica Michaels-cute for Valentine's!! She has seen it stitched and raved about it!

What a change this afternoon is from this morning-thought I would see Noah in my backyard-huge puddles. Dogs did not want to go out a second time this morning-they were a skanky mess after the first run, poor them. Mr Miley goes for a day o' beauty tomorrow...I will post pics of him when he gets home especially for Reed and Jennifer!!

Will be doing some shopping tomorrow-tried to go to KOP on Saturday but it was too mobbed! I left after 10 minutes...UGH!

Hope all is good with you-don't forget stitching is next Friday, the 18th!

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment