Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Oct 22











Hi all-well, I don't know about you but I am going to enjoy tonight's game so much more than the last two nights-I get so stressed watching our Phillies--and this weekend I'm heading up to see my mom(her b-day is tomorrow) so I won't be able to see the next two (wishful thinking??) games-maybe that's a good thing! Sometimes when I don't watch they do better-am I a jinx?? I definitely will be wearing my necessary attire...
Today's selection of new include Bent Creek, Blackbird Designs, Lila's Studios and Mosey n Me...there have been so many good projects out there-did I tell you I finished Jenny Bean's Halloween and it is hanging here at the shop (temporarily of course!!)...
Have a great weekend-enjoy the sunshine and your stitching!
Molly



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am new to your blog and wanted to with you good luck with the game tonight !! I don't know much about baseball, but I know how much it means to true fans :-) I love your doggies...

    ReplyDelete