Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New designer and more







Howdy-The above are three designs from a new designer-Nikyscreations...very pretty! As I love deer so much I especially love the ornament at the top! These should be in early November...
Below are two coming from Glendon Place and two coming from Plum Street....
I visited my parents over the weekend and drove back Monday-it was good to spend Mom's birthday with her-a girl that is like a granddaughter to her organized a card party for her and she received over 100 cards-it was fun for her to get so much mail and see just how many people love her!!
It's raining here today-very peaceful-very warm-I know we will have many cold days ahead so we must enjoy the break, right??!
I hope you all are good-enjoy your day and don't forget to tell the people in your life how much they mean to you!
More later--Molly






































No comments:

Post a Comment