Wednesday, March 10, 2010




































Howdy all-Some new things from Sunflower Seed, Heaven and Earth and Primitive Needleworks...Beth returned yesterday(Yeah!) and we are still trying to dig out here-so much to do...that's one of those good news, bad news things...saw Melba C yesterday-she too has a Bichon doggie-a girl after my heart!!
Love the one above about the restraints-I went ballistic last night with Bank of America...so not helpful at the physical bank but they were so great on the phone! I am sooo getting all my stuff up online-sooo much easier!
Been loving the weather-my pups are much happier that they can now see the grass-Mr Miley is dancing around the yard now, chasing the encroachers (read birds and squirrels)...I can't wait to see his reaction to the flowers that will be popping up soon-thank goodness! We deserve this fantastic weather-hope we don't see the crud come back!
Hope all of you are good-10 days until Spring is officially here!!
Molly









No comments:

Post a Comment