Wednesday, May 12, 2010








Good afternoon-I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day...I was up in Vermont and boy, was it chilly-even saw snow flurries. I went with my mum to the cemetery to put pansies on my grandparent's graves-I had three coats on! It was good to spend some time with my parents-I found some very, very old photos of my dad's relatives-he and I spent some of Sunday identifying people in the pictures-one is from the 1700's-it is a picture of my great great great grandmother-WOW! I'm starting to get into the genealogy thing--
The above are new, not yet release designs from Blue Ribbon, The Drawn Thread, and Primitives Needleworks by Caryn...
Don't forget about stitching this Friday-thank you to those that have informed us either way so we have a head count-if you haven't, please do let us know--hope you can come!!
Til tomorrow--Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment