Friday, May 14, 2010

New Goodies!





























Hi all-It has been a busy couple of weeks here and I've been constantly looking for new goodies-I'm sorry I haven't found more for you each day but hang in there-these new designs are from Country Cottage, Little House , Blackbird, Tree of Life...
We have stitching tonight and am looking forward to all of the great gals coming-to Nicole and Phyllis we will miss you and we hope that grandpa is okay-we will keep him in our prayers!
To Andrea, Denise and Jane we hope you can make it next month...to Gretchen, we are sorry it is so far for you on a Friday night and we will try for a Saturday in autumn...
I'm looking forward to a weekend at home with some yard work and time with my pups-and definitely some stitching time with the Phillies!
Enjoy the sunshine, enjoy your family, friends(furry and not) and give someone in your life a hug! xoxo Molly







No comments:

Post a Comment