Tuesday, May 12, 2009


A belated Happy Mother's Day to all of you!! What a great day to celebrate all of the women in your life...I was lucky enough to be able to visit my own Mother-it will be five years this July that she underwent surgery for reoccurring oral cancer-she actually had four surgeries to remove the cancer and reconstruct her mouth....she is from Vermont and I swear she is made of marble...I take every chance I can to thank her for all that she has done for me, every chance I can to spend time laughing with her, every chance I can thanking God for these extra years He has given us together....

Thank you to all of you that got back to me about the scissors...Beth and I are now deliberating about them...will let you know our decision...

As you have seen on our website, we are having a HUGE Framing sale-be sure to come in and take advantage of it-- 20% off the entire order (including the labor).

Finished stitching my heart-and Mary Ann put it together and it looks ADORABLE! each one I do is better than the previous-will be starting the bird this week--
Until tomorrow enjoy your day-open your window (if you don't have allergies!!) and listen to the songs of Spring!! Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment