Friday, August 27, 2010

New from Homespun Elegance







Happy Friday--Hope you have as beautiful a day where you are as we have---the back door is open and we are soaking in the autumnal weather (don't say this where Beth is in armshot-she is not a fan of leaving this sauna summer we've had-don't understand that at all!)
We received several new, fabulous designs from Homespun Elegance with a cute, cute freebie (the design seen at the top)...Love the Witchville design-I am sooo into Halloween (like you couldn't tell that, huh??!)
Well, the Phils are finished with the Astros, thank goodness...I didn't get to watch any of the series but what I heard sounded painful...ugly...but I won't lose faith! They can do this-get to the playoffs...
All is good with the pups...thank you to all that ask about Nemo-he's fully recovered from his surgery and back to his crazy self...
Well, off to make some skus...will post more new as soon as it appears!
Have a great weekend-enjoy the weather and each other!
Molly




2 comments:

  1. I have to admit I'm with Beth there! I like it just hot and humid enough so I'm having a slight problem breathing, but not enough to keep me indoors! I know...I'm SICK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because PVC patches can be done in any size or shape, they work great in any part of the uniform. Then again, these patches can be used in other garments and accessories such as jackets, gloves, hats, bags, etc. pvc patches custom

    ReplyDelete