Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Uh Oh Jacki!




















Coming from Cricket Collection are The Master and the Macabre, a salute to Edgar Allen Poe-it is a fabulous design... I love all of the symbolism-I'm going to have to go hunting for more info on the writings...Winter and Autumn are the next in her seasonal series and I have to say these two are better even than Summer!!
Oh uh Jacki-we're in trouble-this Branch series is soooo cute! Love that little owl with the hat...There are so many great Halloween and Autumnal designs coming out----what's a stitcher to do??? The "Halloween with a Y" and "Frolic in the Foliage" are from Blue Ribbon...aren't they great???
Beth and I have spent the past two days working on pulling orders and placing orders to our distributors...again, we thank all of you that joined us in our fun!
We'll be on the lookout for more new--and working on getting your orders out asap!
:) Molly






3 comments:

  1. Will see you before the weeks end. I have two pieces that need framing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! I need ALL of the Cricket Collection pieces, and the Bent Creek Halloween branch. Put those patterns aside for me if you can!!!

    Jacki :)

    ReplyDelete