Tuesday, July 6, 2010


Hello-how have you all been? I drove up to Portsmouth, NH for the weekend and the weather couldn't have been more beautiful! I drove home yesterday (read UGH!) and am back to work today (thank goodness-I am one of the very few fortunate people that LOVES her job!) So...here we are now in July-OMG!! Where is the time going? Didn't my grandmother warn me about this.,..and about lipstick staining your lips...I didn't heed her warnings on either...Lovely Phyllis just had to remind us that Christmas is now less than six months away-thanks alot!! But in the stitching world we celebrate it early so as to get those pics and stockings ready..thus our Christmas in July sale...
The above I found from By the Bay and Raise the Roof-both should be out within the next few weeks...
Will troll for more new...in the meantime, stay cool and remember your four-legged critters and older folk too-they need extra attention in this awful heat...
Molly

1 comment:

  1. Heat advisory in my neck of the woods today! HOT HOT HOT!!!!
    I'm forever in awe of those who plan ahead and stitch Halloween things in July! I need to improve in this area.

    ReplyDelete