Saturday, January 23, 2010

Preview of the next Jenny Bean designs


Thanks to my good friend, Catherine, I am posting these pics of future Jenny Bean designs-as she and I are huge fans of these designs (Catherine has both the Halloween and the Christmas ones finished-I am still working on Halloween!)...these will be available after the Nashville market 9end of Feb) and poor Catherine can't wait!! Sounds like there will be more too-I believe the top one will be on Lakeside linen (navy bean) and will use Gentle Arts Sampler threads but not a limited edition pack...Hope you all are having a good weekend and sorry Catherine, you are going to have to hold on for a bit!! By the way she also sent a really good recipe for a chai tea recipe-if anyone is interested let me know and I will post it!
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment