Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New from Marking Sampler, Val and futures of Plum Street and Blue Ribbon












Good morning and GO RED! I am decked out in my Phillie's attire( my friend at Wawa was a bit concerned at my work clothes!!) Wea re eager for the 2:30 start and have been instructed by our UPS brown guy (and buddy) not to disclose any updates-he wants to go home and watch it tonight--like he's not going to hear!! To Pat H.-have a great time tomorrow-there is nothing like going to a post-season game-full of energy!!
I have posted new designs from Marking Sampler (first two), Val's (next six) and two sneak peeks-one from Plum Street and the other from Blue Ribbon--
There is a windy day on tap here-but the sun is out and the rain is gone. Enjoy the day--AND GO PHILS! Molly





















































No comments:

Post a Comment