Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stitching night-Chadds Ford Hist.-on Fri Oct 16th































Afternoon, stitchers! Hope you are having a good day-we are jazzed about the Phillies-also about having the Stitching at the Chadds Ford Historical Society barn on Friday the 16th-5:30PM-10PM. Admission is $15.00 as last time, there will be pizza, chairs and tables. Feel free to bring a beverage and a light and definitely your stitching!!!! We had a blast last time-I can't believe that was a month ago!! WOW! Can't decide what I will bring this time! I finished my project from last time (phewf!) and have so many started---hmmmmm....Do see the Merry Christmas and the angel above-Mary Anne finished off the angel and did a fabou job!! The other two pics are from Milady's Needle-as far as we know they are limited but we still have some in-stock and they aren't sold out by Milady's Needle yet--both come with chart, 40ct linen,floss, and one comes with the cute little box, the other comes with the sampler fabric to make the pocket.

Tomorrow is our Wacky Wednesday-the designer for this week is Primitive Needle-all of her designs will be on sale tomorrow for 30% off-I had lots to do with this decision as she is one of my favs!! I am stitching ABC Hornbook-will put a pic up--DON'T set yours up on the fabric as I did-poor planning! But I know the framer at this shop (The Strawberry Sampler) and I know how to bribe her!! :) (chocolate) I have set up our website to have an easy Wacky Wednesday link so look for it tomorrow! I have to get more WDW Whiskey as my buddy Mr. Miley took off with my skein last night and made the floss all crunchy!! Goober!! He loves to investigate my stitching and see what makes for good treasures...
Hope we see you on Friday night-til then don't forget Wacky Wednesday! Have a good one-Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment