Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Primitive Needle graphs 30% off today only!!





Hello stitchers! Today is Wacky Wednesday and all Primitive Needle graphs (in-stock or to order) are 30% off-I have posted my favorites-and I have my incomplete ABC Hornbook on display-love the Picture This Plus fabric used!!
What beautiful weather we are having-and what a gross couple of days we are in for---but it can't be as bad as what my mom said they had yesterday AM-she woke to snow-UGH! She said she was not amused!! I am going up this Saturday as my dad is having a pacemaker put in-if they have snow....{:(...ANd we need some good weather as of Sunday night for our Phils-but it does look sketchy! I guess we're lucky it's going to just be rain??!! Hope you all are good-thanks to all that have notified us about Friday night!! We are very much looking forward to it!!!! If you haven't, please do let us know if you are attending!! H
Have a great day-enjoy the sunshine!! Molly






















































































No comments:

Post a Comment