Friday, December 11, 2009

A Note to Reed and Jennifer






Dear Reed and Jennifer( at Ladybug Lane)-
Yesterday I went to the doggie hair-do place. My hair is all fluffy and soft and they sent me home with a snowman scarf...Molly took it off when my pal Sammy-G tried to tug on it. I have lots of great toys to play with but my favorite toys are socks, on or off feet. I also love to chew zipper pulls, pant strings, DMC floss, and oriental rug fringe. I loved the snow we had last week but it sticks to my legs-Molly had to use a hair dryer to melt it away. This will be my first Christmas so Molly will have to hang the ornaments high!
I send both of you my love and thank you for the hugs and kisses you send to me! Love in bunches--Mr. Miley Coyote

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Miley,

    Thank you for sending me that note. My mom read it to me and it made me smile! Maybe someday I can meet you in person.

    Your friend,
    Reed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dear Mr. Miley Coyote --

    Thank you for the note you sent. I hope Santa is very very good to you, and that Mommy gives you kisses and ear fluffs galore! You look very very handsome with your haircut and the snowman scarf! I wish I were there to hug you and Sammy Girl too.

    All good wishes to you, Sammy & Mommy Molly!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete