Tuesday, March 2, 2010




















































Hello all-So sorry it has been so long... Beth and I have been crazy-busy trying to get Nashville goodies up on the web, Superbowl goodies out to you and the day-to-day ordering completed-needless to say, I haven't had a chance to peruse the new stuff :( and my blogging suffered. But we are gradually catching up, and if we get no more storms, by next week I might be able to check in on the new...I can't wait either-there are lots of awesome new projects!! I'm better at telling you what I don't like...my desk can't take many more piles before it's gonna crash around me!

The above are: new Mill Hill Halloween kits by Debbie Mumm, two sneak peeks of Little House's projects-the sheep is the next ornament and the other will be a Robin Hood sampler (can't wait-love this and King Arthur time-I know you'll think me odd but I believe that you connect with times or animals because you were living during that time or as that person/animal...I know, they'll be coming for me any moment...but I always love the explorers and the times of King Arthur...I wasn't Maid Marion or Queen Guinevere but a lowly maid-I love laundry too!!

There are two from Shepherd's Bush...one to come from With Thy Needle/Country Stitches and the penguin and clover are from Alessandra Adelaide...
Hope all is good with all of you-our next stitching will be Friday, March 19th 5:30PM to 10PM-the Historical Society is booked for Saturdays for a while so we'll have to stick to Friday nights-let us know if you'll be able to come!!
Until next time-take care and NO more snow dancing!!
Molly










1 comment:

  1. Molly,
    Your desk can't take anymore and my wallet is screaming everytime I think of all that I'd love to purchase!! Hope to get there soon!

    ReplyDelete