Tuesday, May 18, 2010




Good morning-what a gray day we have going, huh?! A great day to cuddle up and stitch--did you catch the Phillies game last night?? Go Ryan Howard-grand slam #4 of his career! I left them at that point and turned out the light(gotta get up before the sun!)...Have found some newbies---the next two in Nora Corbett/Mirabilia's Twelve Days of Christmas, a new release from The Stitcherhood, a dedication or birth sampler from Heartstring Samplery, and Primitive Needleworks by Caryn...Phyllis just finished stitching two primitive little pieces that will become pillow models here at the shop...I will get pics of them up so you can see them in the process...
I owe you all the Blueberry Coffeecake recipe which I FINALLY brought with me today-so I will put it up later---have a good day and stay safe!! :) Molly













No comments:

Post a Comment