Thursday, September 9, 2010

New preview from Blackbird



Hi all-hope your Labor Day was good-I can't believe we're heading to Autumn so quickly-sleeping with the windows open last night was wonderful-having cool, crisp sheets and a cozy blanket was so great...not waking up feeling like a slug-the best! Beth and I went to the Phillies game last night and left them in a good position at 10 to 0...then heard on the radio home that Florida had gained ground...thank goodness they held on and won.
The above will be the next in the Anniversaries of the Heart series...you need to read the story behind it on Blackbird's blog http://blackbird-designs.blogspot.com/ for September 2nd...It definitely will go in my pile and I'm dedicating it to my maternal grandmother, Marion, who died when my mom was 8...
Hope you are looking forward to seeing lots of new projects within the next few weeks...and hope you all are good...thanks for stopping by...talk again soon!!
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment