Saturday, October 9, 2010

Where oh where have I gone?


Hiya all-so sorry that I haven't sent you all any newsy info lately-what with our Phillies and catching up from St Charles I haven't had a moment's break...sound familiar to anyone?? Wow, I used to think May was crazy but October is creeping into that category...how have you all been? What are you stitching? I am almost finished Jenny Bean Halloween-with these nights of baseball and nerves i have been glued to my chair-I'm glad we have a reprieve tonight-no stress...

I am remiss in getting new pictures up-I will try my durndest to get more up this next week-Until then--GO PHILLIES!!! Have a good weekend one and all and forget not that Friday is Stitching at the Ford!! Be there!!
: ) Molly

1 comment:

  1. UGH....seems not that long ago I was reading your blog about how much snow you had! I'm not ready to look at snowman themed stitchy things. I'll just sit here with my eyes squeezed shut and my fingers in my ears blathering...."naninonininnnooininoooo!!"

    ReplyDelete