Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Banana Pudding


Well-after many request I am posting what i made last evening! I had all intentions of making the pudding according to the directions that Linda R gave me but as I have a touch of my grandmother in me, I just had to change it up a bit! So I started to gather ingredients and found I had to substitute a few things-but it worked out really well!!

2 cups milk

1 5 ounce box instant vanilla pudding

1 8 ounce of softened cream cheese

1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk (and Nikki I so wanted to just drink it!! )

1 12 ounce container thawed frozen whipped topping ( I used a can of whipped cream)

2 ripe bananas


I threw everything in the mixer and beat er up! I only used a 3 ounce box of pudding so next go round I will use a bigger one to make it firmer-just yummy!

Found another recipe I'm going to try this weekend-Enjoy!! :) Molly

1 comment:

  1. omigosh Molly! This sounds like heaven in a bowl! I'll definitely be putting this recipe in my stash to make later!

    ReplyDelete