Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Don't throw tomatoes!







































Hi all-I sincerely apologize for not posting in what seems like forever! To tell you I have been corking holes is an understatement-Connie has been out-her daughter just gave birth to twin boys, Phyllis has been out with family health difficulties...thank goodness for Stella, Mary Anne, Nancy and Eileen...

Sooo Beth and I will be heading to Baltimore this Saturday to find lots of new goodies--we've already seen some sneak previews and I wanted to get a few up for you!

So up above are coming soon from Bent Creek, Blue Ribbon, Carriage House, and Country Cottage...my goal for the rest of the week is to get something up each day-let me know what you like...can't wait to see all of the new designs and can't wait to hear your reaction! Hope all is good with you all-my Nemo had a foot issue-don't know if it was a bee sting,a grass allergy or a snag of the nail(eww-ouch!)-the vet is perplexed as to what it was...but suffice it to say that after Prednisone and antibiotics Nemo is a happier pup...and his foot is back to normal. Poor bubby-I have a picture of him in his "helmet"-he looks like Beth's Morning Glory! I will get it posted this week!

Take care, keep stitching and again, I apologize for the huge gap! (no, not in my front teeth!)

xoxo Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment