Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Idiots are we!



Well, Beth and I have had some kind of day-spent hours trying to figure out why our printer wouldn't work-and you know how the techies always ask (like you're some kind of idiot) "It is plugged in, right?" And you always think,"I'm not that stupid!" Well, we proved that theory wrong-the printer had come unplugged and neither of us realized--duh!

One of my goals this year is to get a blog entry up each week-this week, I am showing a sneak peek of a design you know I will do--look at those adorable foxes!! I haven't seen any of my foxes as of late--I do usually see them come Springtime--

Have almost gotten my Inn at Fox River Mill by LH-I have changed it slightly with an additional baby fox-will get a pic up tomorrow or Fri--

Got major grief about my stitching challenge of '11--I did finish 4 of the 10 projects with 3 more close to being finished-I personally think that is fantastic-and while I did add a couple in there (also finished) I consider it a success-so now I am inspired to finish those 3 and know that the last three were not going to completed in the year 2011-too big/complicated...so look for updates on those--

Hope all is good with you all-how are all of your projects progressing??

xoxo Molly

2 comments:

  1. Been there and done that, lol! Makes you feel pretty foolish doesn't it!

    Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh...we have all done things like that.
    Oops!

    ReplyDelete