Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Labor Day!!







WOW! How did we get to this weekend already??? Time is flying, my grandmother told me this would happen-why didn't I believe her back when I was 16? Beth found these new Workbasket designs-her favorite is the Barn Dancing-note the adorable creatures. My favorite is, of course, the Quaker Acorn and Squirrel-note the acorns within the inner squirrel! They also have the two Smalls patterns...Shakespeare's Peddler created the fabulous Jenny Bean Sampler-this will be available late September...The Colonial Gardener is by Annie Beez and Blessed Harvest is Midsummer Night Designs...Lots of autumn/Halloween items to stitch-I'm having a horrible time deciding which witch to stitch!!! Seriously, there are five different autumnal designs on my desk-can't decide what to start next-like I don't have plenty started-but I always feel like stitching the season I'm in-do you? Well, if I find more I'll post them-then off to the airport later to visit my folks for the weekend--have a safe but a fun weekend and don't forget to eek out some time for yourself!! Molly





























No comments:

Post a Comment