Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Monday 09-07-09


Good morning and Happy Labor Day-It has been a beautiful weekend in lovely New England...blue skies, crisp evenings, the apples are already in the markets. I've had a good time with my mom and dad...I'm fortunate to have them and to be able to spend time with them. But now I am waiting for my plane and am eager to return home to my pups and to the start of autumn! We have been watching so many great fall and Halloween designs and will see more with the oncoming weeks. These are a few items ready to arrive this week...there are two new great designs by My Big Toe which I will post tomorrow...
For today, remember those that have served our country to protect our freedom...also remember to tune in and support the Jerry Lewis telethon for the MDA...Have a wonderful day...God Bless-Molly




No comments:

Post a Comment