Monday, October 12, 2009

GO Phillies!!!


Happy Monday, all! Hope your weekend was good-sooo thrilled to see the Phils won last night-between the time slot and looking at the snow/frozen breaths I couldn't watch-besides I was too nervous! Tonight is a much better slot-wonder if it is because there is no Yankees/ Red Sox---hmmmmm. Wanted to post two new Little House designs to come soon-I love this top one-the colors, the design--so cool! The witch sampler is from The Sampler Girl and the last two from Sue Hillis--
Don't forget about the specials we have each day at the shop-today is free shipping on all orders over $30...and Wednesday's designer this week will be The Primitive Needle...I will try to post my ABC Hornbook tomorrow-I love stitching it--I am changing it slightly to bring the right alpha border in a little...
Thanks for all of the comments on my last blog-with all of the Halloween designs we are now going to have to have an entire section just for it at the shop-Lise said she has never framed so many projects for Halloween as this year! Take care and to our great Phillies I wish success tonight!! We're fine if you win it in Colorado!! Wear your red proudly!! Molly :)














No comments:

Post a Comment