Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New from Elizabeth's, Milady's Needle, Rosewood Manor and Primitive Heartstrings



Good morning, stitchers--Does it seem like there is chaos all around? Does it seem that your stitching is the calming influence in your life?? There are nights that I arrive home to my happy puppies and can't wait to cuddle up with them and my stitching! I would even forgo dinner (except those two fluffy gooberheads wouldn't let me be)...The pictured items are from Primitive Heartstrings (top), Milady's Needle (Winter is Past picture, In the Garden scissor fob and adorable box kit, Christmas Elegance ornaments, and Halloween Rules for basket edge or ruler), Rosewood Manor's Ring in Christmas (stocking) and Vintage Lace (pic on Picture This Plus Lupine fabric-beautiful!), and Autumn Blessings by Elizabeth's Designs. There are so many great new items out on our front counter-I will post more tomorrow!! Take care--Molly

































No comments:

Post a Comment