Friday, April 2, 2010











Hello and Happy Friday! We are celebrating Beth's birthday today (her day is actually tomorrow) and have the back door open-Red Velvet Cake, pansies and sunshine-couldn't get much better....unless we get a shipment of new goodies from Lizzie Kate!! And you all know which is my favorite-Lise wants me decoupage a frame with doggie pics (my own) and I want her to do a mat with several holes open for pics...we will see who wins!!
Ruth Ellen loves the new Prayer design...it has already gone into her bag!
During this most Holy of weekends I wish you a year of hope and joy....I hope you have a wonderful weekend, enjoy the sunshine, enjoy each other!
Molly




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Beth!!! Wishing you all a very Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Beth! Happy Easter to all!

    ReplyDelete