Friday, April 16, 2010

Rushing























Hey gals-Here we are at Friday again-and stitching is tonight!! Wahoo! Hope I get to see some of you tonight-those that can't make it I totally understand-the next few weeks are jammed with activities-I feel fortunate to come out on the other side! I was off yesterday and didn't stop-with a puppy you must get outside every hour-I also had totally procrastinated on my taxes...UGH! I made brownies, blueberry coffeecake (a great recipe-let me know if you want me to post it) and rushed off to the Phillies game...yowser!@! I almost fell asleep in my seat!!
The pictures I've posted are from Heart in Hand, Designs by Lisa, Mystic Stitches, Silver Creek, 1XStitch.com, and Turquoise Graphics and Design...
Don't forget about the PJ sale next Saturday----Have a super weekend and get some stitching time for you!!
xoxo Molly
































No comments:

Post a Comment