Tuesday, July 13, 2010


















Good morning, all! Hope you all had a good weekend-what weird weather-and again this morning we are having pouring rain-which we so need! It is however, making all of us sluggish and sleepy-we'll be hitting the Diet Coke big time today!
I watched some of the episodes of Top Chef last evening-just love the dynamics of this year's group! And there are some very interesting personalities this season too! I just love Kenny-he could cook for me anytime!
Up above are new from Little House, Heartstring Samplery, Glory Bee-none are here yet but look for them soon!
Well, I am still looking for my camera-I took new pics of the pups and pics of New Hampshire-maybe I will find it tonight?? Oh here's hoping! Take care and have yourself a good day!!
Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment