Friday, July 30, 2010

New from Pickle Barrel and Homespun Elegance









Good afternoon-lots of noise here-Nancy and Stella are back from their trips and are rearranging the store! We missed them so very much-it is nice when all is back in place!
New things are showing up everyday-Three new patterns from Homespun Elegance-Love the Washington design-my dad told me he is reading a fascinating book about GW...me, I go for the chick lit...I am currently reading a book by Madeleine Wickham called "The Gatecrashers"...very good...this author is actually Sophie Kinsella writing under another name...it gets hard though deciding between stitching, reading, sudoku, and getting pummeled by three dogs....hmmm.
Have a super weekend-enjoy more gorgeous weather!
Molly




No comments:

Post a Comment