Monday, November 15, 2010

The last Little House pattern of 2010

Happy Monday to all-just cruising through designer's websites and blogs-the above will be the last design in 2010 from Little House-very pretty-can't believe that we will be seeing this weather soon enough and that the end of 2010 is that close-Ugh!
Had a great weekend-Beth and I did a girl's day out on Friday-we went to Sephora, The Loft, Macy's and Cheesecake Factory. Fabulous day from start to end. My only regret is that I went with the Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake (good but not great) and not the new Reese's decadent one with chocolate cake and caramel-I know, I know...I am one of those people! I am still boo-hooing it today!! Stupid! I once went out for dinner and ordered soft shelled crabs and lived to regret that one for weeks-I don't go out that often so when I make those kind of mistakes I don't let go easily!
Jacki was in on Thursday and brought us fabulous Pumpkin Orange muffins--delicious! I am adding these to my bake-a-thon...
Pups are good-I went to HomeGoods on Sunday to purchase a new bed for Miss Sammy (the boys had chewed the side off her favorite bed cover-those boys!!) So I found this adorable pale pink bolster bed-once I got it home Nemo decided that it should be his (all things are his-what a boy!) So after some time he gave it up and now Miss S loves it (picture to come tomorrow!)...they are loving the leaves in the yard-they love that swooshy noise they make when all three of them run to the end!
Well, off to finish ordering supplies for the shop--
M

No comments:

Post a Comment