Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Cyber Monday







Hi all-Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving-wow, did that go fast...I still think we are heading towards Halloween! Yikes!!
I've started my Christmas shopping-I went to the outlets on Friday morning before working and then went to KOP yesterday for a bit-on Saturday I went to several small businesses...how's it going for you all? I've had the best luck so far at the outlets...
Don't forget that we are having a fabric sale through tomorrow-all in-stock fabrics are 20% off-please let us know if you need info on what's in-stock-we'll be glad to check!
Up above are gorgeous and on their way to us soon-from Drawn Thread-the smaller pieces are meant to be calendar covers but definitely could be small pictures...and they don't necessarily have to say the month--it could be a family name, an address...I also think this would be great in a frame that could be changed each month-even one that has room for calendar pages! I just love the designs!
Well, that's it for today--more tomorrow(OMG that will be the last day of November!)
BTW Thanks for stopping in today, Catherine!!
Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment