Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Yahoo-Cliff Lee!


To all of my Phillies compadres-this is such a gift!! To have four fabulous pitchers under one rood-to have Cliff Lee back in Philly-we never wanted to see him go! For him to chose us over the NYY where he could have made more money!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Cliff!! You have made the unbearable cold weather bearable-you have given us a hop in our step! I have been wide awake since hearing the news at 6:15AM with hope for a season of entertainment!
For those that aren't sports phans I do hope you are enjoying this season of hope, joy and love-I am loving today!!
Molly

2 comments:

  1. I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I got a text message at midnight with the fabulous news, and could hardly sleep!! This is gonna be a FABULOUS season!! GO PHILS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Little Rock, AR and Cliff is from just down the road. He played ball against my daughter's boyfriend(at that time)back when they played legion ball. He is a GREAT guy and does a lot for his community! Congrats! For me - I'm a Cardinals fan!

    ReplyDelete