Thursday, December 2, 2010

New from Annie Beez

Well hi all! The above will be coming from Annie Beez--cute for ornaments, huh? How are things going for you? I'm heading north this weekend for a Candlelight Celebration at Canterbury which is a Shaker Village in New Hampshire...it is a nice way to bring in the Christmas season...
I have two very dear friends that are each going through very dark days right now-during this season of lights, music and joy I don't know how they find the strength to get out of bed...to all of you, especially NC and SB I send out my love, prayers and hope for peace.
Until next week, have a good weekend!
Molly
PS If you are local there is a food drive at the Metroplex in Plymouth Meeting-Camp Out for Hunger-they take non-perishable food items, pet food, cash donations or you can donate at your local Acme--it is a wonderful thing that the crew at WMMR are doing with Philabundance!

No comments:

Post a Comment