Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Snow Everywhere!




Greetings from snowy Wayne! what a day we all h ave had-the snow keeps coming and I'm exhausted from shoveling. I've been out three times and each time I come inside I am so grateful to have a warm house and electricity. We didn't get to work today and most of the highways in PA are closed. I can't imagine many people are going out tomorrow either!! The top picture is another sneak peak of a block in Autumn at Hawk Run...all of the peaks we've seen are gorgeous!!The second is a book coming by Blackbird and it will have more than just a single design...a must have!! Don't forget that we are having an instore sale on Sunday February 21st from noon to 3PM...and stitching at the Ford will be February 20th 10AM -3PM....will be a fun weekend to remember!!
Take good care and stay warm!!
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment