Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Sunday 12-4PM


Hi all-I made it-and we will be open 12-4 PM today-please drive carefully if you are out and about-some of the roads are not cleared yet--I was amazed that Route 30/Lancaster Ave by me was snow covered and parts of Route 1 are too. The parking lot is cleared...and be careful wherever you are outside today as there are patches of ice...we will also be having an instore sale on the 21st from 12-3...check our website for more info...hope to see you today-if not stay warm and stitch lots! What a great day for it!!
Molly
PS The above is a fourth block sneak peak form Carriage Houses' Autumn at Hawk Run (which you can pre-order and get your Superbowl discount on!!)-I almost wish this had been my mode of transportation this AM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment