Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday May 20, 2011

Howdy all-here we are at Friday again-what a fun week-even though we've had so much rain it's nothing compared to what others have had to endure. So I just put the raincoat on and enjoy what could be snow, ice or unbearable heat.
I've enjoyed seeing so many familiar faces this week-Laura M., Nikki S., Barbara S., Sally T., Agnes B., Yvonne S., Elizabeth, Charlotte...we've heard from lots of you...Beth's Weary Wednesday was terrific-I am going to print it and hang it to remind me to see the sunny side when times get tough...
Hoping tomorrow doesn't end at 6PM-totally don't believe it (okay, maybe 10% of my head says"Hey it could happen")-and not going to do anything foolish but I have way too much left to stitch!! Right??!!
The above will be the next in the Brooke's Books Publishing Bride's Tree Ornaments-a really sweet series if you haven't seen it!
Well, off to spend the evening with the pups-yesterday was Mr Miley Coyote's birthday-his Grammie sent him a new blanket and I think we'll cuddle up under it and watch a replay of last night's The Office! I'm already missing Michael Scott! Big, big tears!!
Have a great weekend and see you Monday!!
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment