Monday, May 16, 2011

New From The Drawn Thread







Howdy all-I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day and week after...I am home and happy in my routine/life...my pups missed me while I was gone but only half as much as I did them!! My Dad's surgery went well and I enjoyed spending Mother's Day with my mom-we were in NH and while the weather was iffy there is nothing like being by the water...the sea breeze, the seagulls and the boat horns all make me happy-maybe it's because I'm a Pisces??

Cynthia from The Drawn Thread is releasing the above three-next in the calendar cover series-they do not necessarily have to be calendar covers either-they would be a great house-warming gift with the family name below! And could be framed or finished as a pillow/hanging! Check out Cynthia's blog too http://www.thedrawnthread.blogspot.com/ She has a new puppy and a new home!! Good luck, Cynthia!! Love little Oliver Twist!!

A very good friend of mine, Amy, may be starting a stitch-along with the new Mystery Club sampler-I will post the info as soon as I hear work from her-good luck, Amy!!

I am hoping there are more great new things this week-will keep you all posted-oh, and my Wild Lilies is looking fabulous!! Will bring my camera in tomorrow and put a picture up!! Take care!! Have a good Monday night!

Molly





No comments:

Post a Comment